Date of validity: 21.09.2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Application:
a. Personal information:
- When you activate the SOS button, the Application may collect your location, including GPS coordinates.
- You have the option to provide additional personal information, such as your name, contact details and contact information in the case of the current situation.
2. How we use your information
We use the information collected to:
- Provision of immediate assistance in situations and communication with the security agency in response to the SOS signal.
- Sharing your location and relevant details with authorized agents.
- Contacting your designated contacts in case of need.
- Increasing and developing the functionalities of the Application.
3. Споделување на ваши информации
We may share your information with the following parties:
- Authorized safety agencies and reagents.
- Your designated contacts in the event of the situation.
- Third party service providers who assist us in providing the services of the Application.
- In accordance with legal obligations or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, as well as those of our users.
4. Your Choices
You have the following choices related to your information:
- You can update or modify your personal information in the settings of the Application.
- You may choose not to provide certain information, even if this may limit your ability to use certain features of the Application.
- You may uninstall the Application at any time to stop data collection.
We implement reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Please note that no security measures are perfect and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
6. Children's Privacy
The application is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. We do not collect or specifically seek personal information from persons under the age of 13. If you believe that we have accidentally collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.